The University of Worcester offers a range of benefits to its former students.
- Use of the University’s Careers Service for up to three years after graduation. Visit www.worcester.ac.uk/careers or call 01905 855166
- Library services: Borrow up to 12 3-week loans and 3 University High Demand books and continue to have access to key university e-Resources and support from professional library staff at The Hive. Simply join The Hive and show your ID (with your name and address on) and mention that you are a graduate of the University. Visit http://libguides.worc.ac.uk/alumni to find out about all University library services offered to alumni.
- Sports Centre 10% discount: Discount applies to membership at our sports centre and the hire of sporting facilities. Visit www.worcester.ac.uk/conferencing or call 01905 542121
- Students’ Union: Enjoy life membership at the Students’ Union where you are always welcome to come back and get involved in supporting your old clubs. Visit www.worcsu.com
- Summer Accommodation 10% discount: Visit www.worcester.ac.uk/conferencing or call 01905 542121
All former University of Worcester graduates who have successfully completed a BA or BSc award and then move on to a full-time Masters course at Worcester receive a 10% discount on their tuition fees. (Students are entitled to one discount only, and cannot combine this discount with any other. International postgraduate students cannot receive this discount in addition to the discount for early payment of fees.)