Worcester is an ideal location - it is big enough to allow you to experience British life, but small enough for you to become part of the community.
Why choose the University of Worcester?
Many students come here for our excellent teaching record and small class sizes. Others come to use our state-of-the-art facilities. Some come here to experience our†idyllic, yet exciting city, or our beautiful parkland campus. Some come for the friendly community atmosphere we've created and enjoyed, or our first-rate†student support. As well as this, most will come for our vast array of specialised and†highly flexible courses.
Whatever your reason for choosing Worcester, we offer an excellent environment in which to study and the high quality teaching you need to get the most from your studies. Youíll be a part of a truly international student and staff community in a traditional British setting!
The St Johnís Campus and the newly developed City Campus have excellent facilities and host a number of cutting-edge specialist centres.
Visit our†international news and events†page to keep up to date with the latest success stories.
Whilst you're here, consider staying in our top standard†student accommodation, a great way to get involved and start an exciting student life here, at the University of Worcester.
Top reasons to study at the University of Worcester
- We are†one of the fastest growing universities for applications in the UK.
- 94.9% of our†graduates go into work or education†within six months of graduating Ė well above the national average.
- We offer a range of academic and sports scholarships which are both available to international students with successful applications.
- We are the first university in the UK to gain†Eco Campus Platinum†across the whole campus.
- The University of Worcester has been investing over £150 million on facilities that would help students across their studies. The Hive, Britainís first joint university and public library was officially opened by Her Majesty The Queen in July 2012, closely followed by the opening of a brand new Sports Arena with 2000 seats which is also purpose built for disability sports.