For many years, Halesowen College has held a reputation for high standards, an excellent learning environment and a caring, supportive sense of community. All students are treated as individuals for achieving their potential and gaining a sound foundation for the future.
In association with our long-standing partnership with the University of Worcester we are committed to increasing participation and progression routes to higher education for the local community.
Our University Centre is an important step in extending pathways for students who would not otherwise be able to attain higher qualifications. It puts in place some outstanding facilities that allow students to tap into higher education study in the locality and utilise digital resources.
Courses on offer
- FdSc Health and Social Care
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Fast Track Diploma in Education and Training
- Foundation Degree in Early Years
- Foundation Degree in Learning Support
All delivered at: