Whether you are travelling with friends, family or as a larger special interest group, here at the University of Worcester we can offer you a discount on our individual rates when you are sharing accommodation.
Every summer, we have an array of diverse groups staying on our campuses and enjoying excellent value for money in a relaxing, comfortable environment.
What you can expect from your stay with us:
• Choice of accommodation from Silver to Platinum Plus to suit all budgets
• No single room supplement
• Opportunity to request accommodation grouped together
• Accommodation in halls of residence on one of our two campuses
• Variety of appetizing menus to suit every budget and taste
• Suggestions for wide range of day excursions and activities
• Use of sports and fitness centre (subject to availability, charges may apply)
• Meeting/classrooms on site (charges may apply)
• 24-hour security
The City of Worcester is an ideal location for groups as it plays host to a great variety of accessible attractions, an abundance of history and a great selection of retail outlets, all making it the perfect destination for overnight stays and short breaks.
Did you know?
Children are welcome in all of our accommodation, though please be advised our safety policy is that all under 18 year olds must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at the ratio of:
• children 0-2 years – adult/child 1:3
• children aged 2-3 years – adult/child 1:4
• children aged 3-7 years – adult/child 1:8
• children aged over 7 years – adult/child 1:15
Families or groups with particularly young children are advised that accommodation is in individual rooms within flats and that all rooms have individual locks.
If you are a student at the University of Worcester or another Higher Educational Institution you are welcome to stay in our halls through the summer at a special rate. Contact our Conferencing team for more information.